Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

7 posts in this topic

Went out tonight. Marked a lot of crappies in twenty feet of water a couple feet off the bottom but no takers. Anyone else doing any better?

Yeah, I hammered them on south center. lots of small ones but at leat a dozen keepers. I released all. slip bobber and a mighty mite any coloer was affective. Of coure i was using a minnow. I was in 5feet of water. Lots of fun I had no chance to sit down. They kids loved it. See ya

Made it out to the Hudson lagoon yesterday. Missed a few bites caught only one crappie 12". Water still seemed a little cold but at least I got out fishing.

Good luck

Bigfish...what sort of structure? Im not going that far north to your area...but were you around stumps, brush or reeds? What was the water temp?

I was fishing on shore so didn't have any electronics with me. But I did fish at the point of the lagoon and peninsula. Fish about 4' down, cast out and reel back slowly. Bobber and crappie minnow plain hook.

I was across form hazelden. fishing of the rocks near the road for the peninsula.just off a cluster of cat tails.

was in prescott yesterday,saw about a dozen
boats fishing around the marinas,locals say
water isnt quite warm enough yet,only few
small sauger being caught