Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sinker

Any Luck?

4 posts in this topic

Anybody been down to the river fishing lately? I've been there twice with not too good results.People I talked to didn't have any better luck.Same areas as in the past but just not seeing alot of fish and most that I do see don't want to bite.Curious to see what others are doing.Later.

I spoke with a couple of people that fished last weekend out there. It was not very productive. I was laid up the flu or I would have been able to report on my own success or failure out there. Maybe Saturday.

Fished near Bayport saturday for 8 hours.......caught 2 little crappies and 2 big white bass.........pretty slow, but, GREAT day to be on the ice.
We had 10-11" of ice in our holes, and 20 yards away there was 8" in a couple holes and 4-5" in the next 2. Be very......very......careful. There were 2 idiots in cars within 40 yards of us (and the 4" of ice.
Gotta wonder where a car would end up if it went through with the strong current...????

Jeez. I hate to see that. When people are that stupid it really irritates me because by law I am required to assist them if they go down. I am not too excited about crawling on my belly to an open hole to rescue someone that took an unnecessary risk. If they don't come up?? I hope they can hold their breath until they come up in hudson!!!