Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Turk

MIKKIT or Bodyman.

6 posts in this topic

Guys have you been out lately?

It's been very slow for most all that I talk to on the daytime bite. Crappies and walleyes have came in spurts but nothing consistent. I tagged some eyes last week but i can't pattern them....but that's fishing right?

keep Catchin'
Turk

Turk. Last time I was out was Sun. Out from Bayport. Fished the afternoon till after dark. Not much happening. Had alot of lookers on the vex after dark, but nothing taking. I fished Little Falls lake sat. Alot of perch, but all small. Fished by the damn in 15 to 18. Going to give it a try again in the shallower water for gills. I did catch a few northern pike (2). And had a couple lures lost to those buggers. LOL Going to make a day trip to Mille Lac's this weekend. I see alot of people driving on the lake out from bayport. Where are they getting access??

Bodyman,
You can get on the river in Bayport on the south end of town. Just turn east off the main highway in town by Clyde's Marina. The road curve's around a little bit, then you cross over some RR tracks. The road then leads you behind a townhouse development and to the river. Once you get on the river, You can drive accross the river to the access on the Wisconsin side. I guess alot of people from Hudson that work at Anderson's
drive accross the river to get to work in the winter. It probaly saves them 10-15 minutes of drive time. Could use that extra time to jig a pole every morning!

good gishing.........

Turk-
I was up by the boomsite with one of those underwater cameras and I saw a big pile of burned shoes that looked like they had been there a while. What gives???

Rockpile

AAAAaaaahhhh old memories!!!!!

What a night that was long ago I must have burned at least fifty pairs of shoes, wow I bet people where pissed! ha. I was 18 at the time everyone so that's my excuse! But I did have enough of my wits to me to get off of the island at 4:30 am and get the hell out of there before I was lynched!!!!
That was a very good island party!

Rockpile post again but maybe about more recent events, like the last ten days I've been a good boy within that time frame!!!!

Keep catchin'
Turk

Hey Turk. How does someone come up with that many pairs of shoes?? HA HA.