Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Littlejerk

Campground

Littlejerk

I heard through the grape vine that Hidden Hills Campgound was open again under new owners on the Ash River is this true. I sure like up there. Thanks for any info

Polar Bear

Little Jerk, I drove thru Hidden Hills last weekend for old times sake and it was in pretty tough shape. The main road is starting to wash out and many of the screened huts have junk stored in them. I checked one of the water spigots and the water was turned off. Each campsite was overgrown and the only mowing that had been done was in front of the laundramat. I also saw Betty's old JohnDeere 4 wheeler parked in front of the house so I assume maybe Steve is still living there...don't know for sure. There was at least one camper there but it looked like maybe a seasonal or maybe even a permanent deal. I wish it would re-open but its not open now. As a matter of fact, the sign is gone too. Polar Bear

guts

To my knowledge at least as of last week, hidden hills was not open. I know one of the permanent residents there and he had said its so peaceful and quiet there.

I see Steve quite often and I will ask him if the place has been sold, but I seriously doubt it. I'll post info as soon as I talk to Steve, I've not seen his mother Betty for quite some time. guts. <{{{{{><

Littlejerk

Thanks for the info say hi to Steve when you see him guts. Tell him its Little John. Thanks again smile.gif

guts

Lil Jerk,

Saw Steve a couple of days ago, and he sends his regards. He also said the name little John is a misnomer, he said you was well over 6 foot, does he have that right?

Have a nice day(if you choose to) guts <}}><