Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

1st Please Post Your Fishing Report - Then Join the NEW - Private Fishing Report Clubs   01/24/2018

Private Fishing Report Clubs - Click Here - Post Your Fishing Report Before Joining
      1st, be sure you post a fishing report in the forums, then ask to join after you post a fishing report in your area forum. The Private Fishing Report Clubs are where folks can share private fishing information with club members who have proven they know what's going on. Fishing Report Clubs Link also in Menu above. Apply to become a member today, while it's still easy. 
  • RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Reasonable fees

Hi youall! My wife and I live in central Louisiana and have never caught a walleye. We would certainly like to this year. However, from all the lodges and resorts on the web, it seems we can't afford to. I am retired and don't make much money. We don't require much to make us happy. Just a clean kitchenette/small cabin/ or etc. We do travel with a small dog that has been with us for 13 years. She is housebroken and not a problem. A 1/2 or 1 day guide and a boat rental after that would be essential. We would like to stay a week and take all the filets of walleye we could back home. Please advise place and time from your vast experience. Many thanks.

If you are willing to consider another area, I would go somewhere on Bowstring or Sand Lake (by Grand Rapids). I have had a lot of luck there, and the rates are more reasonable.

uffdapete

Hi Doc,
If you're interested in northern Minnesota, try BigFish on the Rainy Lake thread. Although I don't know BigFish, I have fished Rainy Lake for 20 years with a lot of success. I'm sure BigFish could line you up with some reasonable accomodations.
Another alternative would be the Mississippi or St. Croix rivers if you want to stay in the southern part of the state. Both of those locations have threads on this site also.
I can assure of one thing, you're looking at the best fishing website in Minnesota, and if you continue to inquire here, you'll find something suitable.

Doc,
Why not give us a try, I'm sure you will find us reasonable, and our fishing is hard to beat. July is very favorable with both weather and the action on our lake for multiple species is hot. We have a lot of deep water and so the fishing remains good through the summer months! Check us out, you won't be sorry!
www.bemahquat.com
Jeff K. Owner/Guide