Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishing addict

any lodging ideas for URL area

9 posts in this topic

I booked a sleeper house through Hudec's for Dec 26th. they had to cancel since there is not enough ice for them to take the sleepers our yet. Does anyone have any lodging ideas in the area. We have a large portables we can fish out of but dont want to stay out all night. Any suggestions?

As long as the house is on shore SLEEP in it
if you rented it

PUTZ

------------------
just cross this line------

check in at the drake!

------------------
keep your stick on the ice!---jigglestick---

Thanks Jiggle~We have a smoking and a couple non smoking left for the 26th, so if your interested give us a buzz!

------------------
Drake Motel
drakemotel.com
(888)253-8501
drake@blackduck.net

Shooks may be 15 mi closer, but the service you get from Drake more than makes up for 15mi!!!!!

I just called yesterday and canceled my room for Saturday night, December 28th at Shooks Motel. It has two beds and will sleep up to four people.

Get a hold of Diane and see if she rented it out yet. The telephone number is 218-647-8379.

Good luck and I hope you find the Crappies.

I am not sure where the Drake motel is located but the Shooks is right of the main highway. Which kinda sucks becuase when those logging trucks down shift neart the motel to propare of the stop sign it can get really loud.. So if you don't mind gerrrrshhhooommm all night the Royal is your place....

Just as an FYI a couple of years ago we made reservations one night at Shooks and the next night at Marcy's. We loaded up all of our stuff and set off to go check in at Marcy's and they told us they over booked and we did not have a room. REAL NICE!! So in a panic since we are from the cities we went back to Shooks and the good people there allowed us to stay in what was there guest room for the night since the rest of their rooms were booked. They did not need to do this but out of kindness they steped up and let us stay there. I would recomend them to anyone after that!!.