Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
W.W.BarTender

Road marked to the cribs for ATV's and Snowmobiles!!!

5 posts in this topic

West Wind has a road marked out to the cribs for fourwheelers and snowmobiles. 7-8 inches of ice all the way to there. Tryed fishing there for the first time last night, there was a lot of fish being graphed but it was tough to get them to bite. Trying again today for some better luck.

------------------
West Wind
Waskish, MN
218-647-8998

thanks wwbt. that ought to get them running for their poles. me i've got two tags on my muzzle loader license to fill and i an very much looking forward to it. we will be up very soon. happy thanks giving to all.

------------------
keep your stick on the ice!---jigglestick---

Bartender how did you do and how much ice?

How is the ice holding up with this strong wind? Hope it is not a repeat of last year.

Woodman

The ice is still good, the wind just blew the snow around a little bit. Fishing is still slow, there were a few ATV's on the lake yesterday but not much luck from what I heard. My dad was out on Thursday evening and caught a few crappies but nothing spectacular. Gonna try it again tonight.

------------------
West Wind
Waskish, MN
218-647-8998