Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
halad

Cold

4 posts in this topic

10/16 0730 16deg. light NW wind. I got people comming that want to crappie fish. Lot of buck sign starting to show up. There are a few birds out there the only problem is the dog dosent want to give them up. Sure glad that bear season is over brought the bait i had in my garage to the farm for the bear. Grouse like bread with sugar on it. Driving home from Kelliher last night and by the blue cabin on Joas road there was a huge bear standing on his hind legs instead of running in the woods he went by the cabin maybe he will be here yet next year.

Halad...did you try any of those spinners I gave you this spring????? I want feed-back good or bad. 2 miles west of Kelliher we had 19 degrees this morning.

halad,
It's not cold,,, that's your dogs nose you feel. She has to go out like right now and you are sleeping. Wake up halad before it's too late!! smile.gif

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

one heck of a meaL Hal--,thks. cripe , I used my brake pads up on the way home. I never seen that many deer in 5 miles after dark that couldnt get off the road.yak later