• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Halad - fall fishing

codeman

Halad.
Its just about that time of year again for the fall fishing extravaganza. How does your schedule look like for September and October. Being retired, everyday is a Saturday for you but its a full-time job keeping tabs on Kelly, I'm sure.

I'm going to take a week off again this fall for some quality fishing. I figured I'd hit my lake for a couple of days and then spend a couple days up in your neck of the woods. The one day we made it out last year was a good time. As I recall we about limited out on bottle bass and caught a few bonus crappies too. Maybe the wind will be in our favor this time around. I can smell a fish fry in the air. Maybe we can get Kelly and Littleitaly over to join us this time.

Kelly,
Were you ever able to locate your ice fishing rod in the bottom of the lake after the crappie pulled it down the hole? How about your tackle box? Did you finally get it returned to you? We got some catching up to do. Its been way too long since I've been up to visit. Maybe in the next month or so.

codeman

The tackle box did turn up. It appeared that someone sailing with the Captian had left it on NINETOES kitchen floor. A rod did come back up from the bottom in that house two days later but it wasn't mine.
A fishermen brought his grand children up fishing last winter. A 5 year old and 2 6 year olds,,,,for 3 days!!!!In the sleeper!!! The kids lost 2 rods in the first 20 minutes but then got them both back at the same time when a 5 inch perch tangled the line it was caught on with both the other lines.

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

Has anyone seen Jigglestick's Auger?It was last seen at low altitude flying north.Ijust hope it doesn't land on the wrong side of the res. line and get confiscated!HeeHee

Keep setting hook!
(P.s I can't wait to get up to see ya'all,and tip a few!Dave)

that auger i'll have you know has saved us a fortune in frequent flyer miles. how do you suppose we get the floridian up there every other weekend.
how's it going slayer smile.gif
are you gonna join us for the sept. pike contest?
any body else? c'mon it'll be a blast!!!
morgan cokes and velcro for everybody!!!
--------jigglestick--------

------------------
happiness is a stout jigglestick