Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Fish-on

closed thread

Fish-on

I can't believe that thread was closed, it was just starting to get good! I was ready to play my trump card. Bummer.

Eyewitness

Please feel free to email me. My email was posted there for all to see.

Eyewitness

In fact, I was going to ask your opinion on where best to launch a larger boat up at Red in order to chase some of those bigger pike this spring. It looks like fun. I know it's very shallow, so I'm sure that some landings are better than others, especially if it gets windy. You have your right to your opinion, and I have a right to believe what I experienced. Nuff said.

Fish-on

Does "Nuff said" mean you are not going to answer my e-mail?

Rick

Fish-on,
Please click on the Register link and read the Forum Policies. Stay within those guidelines...Please.

There are other ways to get your point across and stay within the policies.

We're here to have fun and/or learn. Stay within that spirit and we'll all enjoy. Many of your posts have been in that spirit and we appreciate it.

Fish-on

Rick I have read them and I just went back and re-read them since you posted that. I cannot understand which of those rules I may have violated. Please remember that on bulletin boards, we do not have the advantage of voice inflections and facial communications when communicating, so it's very easy to misinterpret a person's intentions. I'm simply having fun with this. You see, I spent much of my adult life as a professional trapper, and I've always got a charge of outwitting something. I simply have this guy in a trap and I'm having a little fun with it. I made a legitimate offer about the polygraph test and you didn't allow it to be posted. If you had, it would have got a laugh and made a good point about the 400 crappies. I'm not in any way bashing or defaming here, I'm trying to get the facts to the front in a very straightforward way, and with a big grin on my face to boot.

Milkdud

Fish-on, we all want to hear your trump card!