Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

1st Please Post Your Fishing Report - Then Join the NEW - Private Fishing Report Clubs   01/24/2018

Private Fishing Report Clubs - Click Here - Post Your Fishing Report Before Joining
      1st, be sure you post a fishing report in the forums, then ask to join after you post a fishing report in your area forum. The Private Fishing Report Clubs are where folks can share private fishing information with club members who have proven they know what's going on. Fishing Report Clubs Link also in Menu above. Apply to become a member today, while it's still easy. 
  • RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Gissert

Are there any birds around?

Juice

Got 1 hen woody today. Saw a bunch of ringbills flying around and maybe a few bluebills... But i threw out diver dekes out today and i'll be hunting out there tomorrow. But i think while theres still light out now, i may bring out the Binocs and see if i can see if anything is flying around.

Gissert

Hey Juice -

ChuckN and I picked up three woodies here this morning behind the house. Not too much moving. Very few mallards seen.

We had some geese working, and probably had a shot, but they acted like they were gonna come around again and maybe come in to a couple other guys, so we let 'em go. No dice.

Thanks ChuckN for bringing Jake, it was nice to watch an eager dog work like that.

Juice

I saw a TON of Mallards and gadwalls mixed in with them today! Brian came out and got a gadwall. I didnt get anything today, cuz i was too eager to shoot at them and sky busted them. Just another person supporting Federal i guess ;^)

Gissert

That sounds good, Juice.

I went out about 4pm with the field glasses yesterday. Still a lot of woodies working that piece by my place. I did not see any other species.

Hopefully it will be good this weekend.

ChuckN

Hey Gissert, it was a good hunt. Thanks for making all those arrangements and the chairs were nice!! smile.gif