• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Ottertail, the other fish...

We all know the tail is noted for its walleyes but has anyone gone looking for other fish? We've done good on the norskis, with a couple exeeding 12 lbs. I still haven't caught a sturgeon, jumbo perch come right along with the walleyes but the size was down a bit for me this year. how about crappies? I think I'm going to do some time there right after ice out. I know one lakeshore owner that had two or three sturgeon wash up on his shore early this spring, I wonder how many will survive till adulthood. The bullheads arent numerous but when you catch one my oh my! those things are huge!lolol Well thats whats on my mind tonite, thanks for listening!! Paul

------------------
Paul Rohweller
Pine to Prairie Guide Service
218-962-3387
http://fishingminnesota.com/pinetoprairie

Hows it going bud? not to bad here. got off work a few hours ago. busy on saturday? hehe smile.gif

Giant Bullheads, now OtterTail has some real class!

smile.gif

Hay Paul wonder over saterday and chase kittys with us if your free. The river levels look like we need to run South from Convent landing so that is a likely place to find us.

Hope all is well with you and your clan and hope to see ya there.

Ed

------------------
Backwater Eddy..><,sUMo,>

Backwater Guiding
"Ed on the RED"
(701)-281-2300

[email protected]