• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

The ice is about 2 inches today... It froze evenly. Anyone have any other reports please post! Thank you!!!!

We are going out to Linwood Friday late afternoon to check ice thickness. I will have an accurate report sometime around 6pm. Going out there Sat. afternoon to fish. Will mention any other ice condition issues I might find Sat.:omg:

• Thanks 1

Was out this evening for 2 hours. Rode my 4 wheeler around and checked ice thickness. 5" was the minimum I found. There is a few new cracks tonight but, they will all be froze in 2 days time.

• 2 weeks later...

Ice was 9" on Christmas day. I drove my car out there Sat. Numerous cars and light trucks out there. Going out Jan. 1st all day. Will report again. 

Ok I'm here today and it's 13" 1....1....2018. Finally we can drive out. Fishing horrible. Lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just an update- finally made it out after a long battle with the flu/ cold. Anyway-, the ice is wonderfull  (18+), the access is in great shape, with some snow on the lake for banking. The fishing for me not so good. Was after crappies / sunnies and ended up with three very small crappies and two small sunnies.

Cool. Yeah the ice is 26" everywhere which is more then it was all season last year. Yeah I banked my house Sat. am which took forever because there was no snow really....then the snow came down like crazy. lol Oh well. Fishing is terrible.:Zap:

• Thumbs Up 1

I agree with the fishing "Terrible". Over the weekend I  was on Linwood for a few hours- no luck, and then went to Martin- same result. Was on George last night, dinky perch and I mean dinky! May head up to Day or Lori this afternoon/ evening.