Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

ANYFISH2

Report Spammers!

ANYFISH2

Please, to anyone that notices advertisements posted throughout our site that dont appear to belong, report it.

This is done by clicking on the flag icon in the name box.  Or message me or another mod.  So we can take care of them in a timely manner.  Way too many spam ads recently.  I wish for you all not to have to read them.

Thank you.

• Like 1

PRO-V

I notified Rick early today. He is taking care of it.

• Like 1

ANYFISH2

Thanks pro-v, I got rid of them as soon as I noticed them today.  Thanks again for your help.

AaronTC05

Your site has started being flagged by my Chrome browser as Dangerous.  

Here's what Google has to say about that:

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95617?visit_id=1-636359897454521980-4256253146&p=ui_security_indicator&rd=1

Avoid this site. If you see a full-page red warning screen, the site has been flagged as unsafe by Safe Browsing. Using the site will likely put your private information at risk.

You might have a bigger issue than just spammers posting messages on the site.

ANYFISH2

This is being addressed as well.  

Thank you.