• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Please remember to buy your new fishing licenses before hitting the water!  We are swinging by the store tonight and buying ours just so we do not forget!  I can about immagine that gamewardens will be out checking!

Good Idea!  I usually fold mine up into 5 folds so it folds up into my billfold easier.  

On 3/3/2017 at 10:09 AM, Chill62 said:

Please remember to buy your new fishing licenses before hitting the water!

I had the CO inform me of this on the lake Friday.  Duh - Slap head.  Before I left town, I was on my way to get a new one and totally forgot about it.  So when he asked where my 17 license was, I first initially thought he was talking about my sled registration, then it dawned on my, he was talking about the fish license.  I only got a verbal warning, nice of him.  He said I should not continue fishing illegally but understood internet access where we were was not good and I should head closer to shore to renew.  I asked if I was the only one for the day.  Answer was no, about a 1/3 had expired licenses - go figure.  

After he left, I called my wife and she got me a spouse license, photo'd it and texted it to me with 15 minutes.  So good to go.

He popped some guys next to me for cleaning fish on the lake and not leaving skin patches and not keeping the carcasses.  They were told to eat them immediately.  

He's only doing his job but I feel if your fair and willing to listen to what he says they are more then fair on not issuing a ticket.  I've had guys get cocky or smart to them and boom tickets get issued instantly.  Sucks if your in a group and the first one up opens mouth and inserts foot instead of being polite.  We went the other night and both of us got our licenses so we wouldn't have to worry.  Girlfriend did take a pic and saved it on her phone so if she forgets it in her purse she can show the picture as hopefuly proof.

• Thumbs Up 1