Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Fathom

Mille Lacs trip

2 posts in this topic

Heading to Mille lacs this weekend and just looking for some recommendations on where to go out of.

Is Garrisons going to be packed full due to the ducks derby? Was thinking of maybe going out of the south end if it is.

Deep mud has been OK if you are willing to move around.  Most of the flats are closest the northwest side, so if you wanted to check out the mud, I'd recommend Garrison Sports, Red Door, Terry's, or Myr Mar.  Good luck!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Cret Jigs
      Might have to join you ... the FEVER is hitting me!!
    • Cret Jigs
      The stability is unreal!   I can stand in it if i want .... it is 9 feet long by 4 feet wide.   zooms really nice as is good for being stealth in the shallows  
    • monstermoose78
      I know the lakes are open and that means some the first open water fishing spots are producing. Any one out there catching em yet? I will be riggin the ultra light up today so I can stop on my way home from work.  
    • monstermoose78
      I know the lakes are open and that means some the first open water fishing spots are producing. Any one out there catching em yet? I will be riggin the ultra light up today so I can stop on my way home from work.  
    • monstermoose78
      Smoked crappie yum yum yum