Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

coryusmc

Wheel houses

5 posts in this topic

Any resorts going to allow wheel houses this weekend?

Some are starting to. Was out if the warf last Sunday on 13 inches with half ton and 8x16. Many of the resorts are pulling rentals and member skid houses out. Not all accesses are cooperating however. Heading up tomorrow night and unable to decide where yet. Looking like east side as of now. Call the resorts or check their social medial for updated and conditions. Tight lines and busy pliers.

20170101_144925.jpg

Anyone know what resorts are/aren't open to wheelhouse traffic this weekend? I see Hunters point and Agate bay are closed due to cracks by shore. I usually fish the east shore but might have to be open to something else....

Anyone know what resorts are/aren't open to wheelhouse traffic this weekend? I see Hunters point and Agate bay are closed due to cracks by shore. I usually fish the east shore but might have to be open to something else....

I know Chapman's is open in Isle. Also Rocky Reef on the SW side as of last night.

Myr Mar is open on the northwest side. Garrison sports is too, I believe.