• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I'm heading up to an in-law Xmas party this weekend. The house is right between 6 and 7 so I'm hoping to sneak out for some fishing. I can't find any posts about these lakes. Does anyone fish them? What do most target when they do get fished? Thanks for your help. I'll post some pics if my daughter and I land a few.

I always get them mixed up. North one I've never had any luck fishing. South one I believe is Scalp and I've had some luck out there. Never been able to get lots but it's got some nice fish in it. Water is CLEAR as can be usually and there's lots of structure. During the summer the walleyes have been deep and on the weed lines cruising instead of holding tight.

I always get them mixed up. North one I've never had any luck fishing. South one I believe is Scalp and I've had some luck out there. Never been able to get lots but it's got some nice fish in it. Water is CLEAR as can be usually and there's lots of structure. During the summer the walleyes have been deep and on the weed lines cruising instead of holding tight.

Yes seven (scalp) is to the south. I have been fishing seven for years, but never in the winter so I would not ne much help. I do believe there are a few springs out there, so I would use caution.