Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
fishhound2013

Whats on your lanyard?

fishhound2013

Just curious as to what calls you guys are carrying on a regular basis for ducks. Heres what I carry normally.

4853CC43-E795-45B1-9556-2A7748FD3AE7-237

RNT Daisy Cutter, Zink Green Machine, and an older Echo

walleyeking19

How do you like that Daisy Cutter? My brother just got one and I've always wanted to get one but I just havent heard it yet so I dunno if I wanna drop the money on it..

RumRiverRat

Anything made by Foiles.

Greatest calls ever.

fishuhalik

Ditto rrr. Have a Raisin' Cane & Cole's ? on there now. Love em

fishersofmen

+2 on the Foiles. Gets them so close you can hit them with a .22 grin

Kettle

All the calls I have are OLT calls they are currently made by a company DJ Illinois Calls. They are not the most expensive but the DR 115 is the most realistic call I have heard to this date. I have a double reed mallard, double reed goose, single reed snow goose and a whistle all made by olt. I am a true believer in wood calls, although I have bought new calls I just don't like them, think they sound good to humans just not as much to ducks, just my 2 cents

Kettle

smackem33

My buck gardeners Woodie call works so good I don't use a gun just a tennis racket! love it

smackem33

Kettle never heard of a double reed goose?? What's up with that

dan z

I have a bgb fat boy a T.G poly super mag a buck Gardner worken' man and for duck I have a double shot by field hudnall and a ph1 acrylic that is super nasty from top to bottom. And a couple knock offs that are back ups but not on the lanyard.

booger

BG Double Nasty2

BG spitfire

DC Woodie call

LMC Reaper

BG 6in1 whistle

Sergio M

Show Time

Dead Meat Mallard

Whistle

fishhound2013

I actually just recently got it. They were on sale at cabelas for 80 so i jumped on it. I have been pretty impressed. They say its a tough call to drive but I have worked at it for a while and really like it. Just cant wait to test it on some ducks.

Musky Buck

Actually 1 goose call that I rarely use unless a loner is buzzing around or something, have heard everyone blowing their guts out at the birds so I've learned less is more, has been working very very well not calling but you do need the birds to see your spread so we only call if it appears they're not, once they see the dekes we shut up. Was kinda nice just holding the heater and not a call lol. Easy limits both Sunday and Monday AM. My duck calls are full of dust, we just don't see much for ducks.

BoxMN

To be effective, my lanyard is best left laying on the truck seat wink

Bryce

Might be just me but admitting to like blowing BGB might rank right up there to posing with a strapfull of spoonies grin

onthefly

Dirty Dogs Calls - green hedge single reed (lots of rasp & rattle!)

Zink PH2 - double reed

Drake whistle

Duck Commander wood duck call

Sean Mann eastern shore man - the cheaper molded one

Dirty Dogs Calls acrylic Gritty - short reed goose call

The shoreman is 12" long and annoying but sounds ridiculously good.

The Dirty Dogs Calls are really really solid - the green hedge is beautiful and sounds like a [PoorWordUsage] off old hen!

mallardnwalleye

RNT Stickered Short Barrel insert in a an RNT Original Barrel, vice versa, cut olt, and poly super mag for geese. All wrapped with the almighty black hockey tape.

mallardnwalleye

My buck gardeners Woodie call works so good I don't use a gun just a tennis racket! love it

What's your "kill note"?? I have always struggled on woodies and callin.

Enquiring minds wants to know.

shnelson

Just added these to the collection, they'll be the only thing on the lanyard this year in addition to a whistle:

3b2a00cc62e6076ee39fc5264ca602ff.jpg

Kettle

Kettle never heard of a double reed goose?? What's up with that

Typo, Sorry Smackem

Kettle

luckycrank

Lares hybrid , Rnt microhen , Echo diamondwood, duckcommander drake

lares and micro hen get most of the attention

TylerS

+2 on the Foiles. Gets them so close you can hit them with a .22 grin

grin

RNT single reed...uh... brown call (technical term)

BGB single reed...uh...black call (also, technical term)

Tim Grounds Super Mag

Heartland Pipsqueak

Loud orange whistle so I can blow out my lungs trying to get my dog to swing left on that blind retrieve, even though he keeps wanting to go right.

mncountryboy92

Matrix by Field Proven calls for goose hunting mostly all i have one me when im out goose hunting since i dont hunt duck much.

smackem33

I just mimic that noise they make when they are flying, don't really know how to describe it. Hope that helps mallard, hada four pack and six pack do a u turn this morning, it was sweet