Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

1st Please Post Your Fishing Report - Then Join the NEW - Private Fishing Report Clubs   01/24/2018

Private Fishing Report Clubs - Click Here - Post Your Fishing Report Before Joining
      1st, be sure you post a fishing report in the forums, then ask to join after you post a fishing report in your area forum. The Private Fishing Report Clubs are where folks can share private fishing information with club members who have proven they know what's going on. Fishing Report Clubs Link also in Menu above. Apply to become a member today, while it's still easy. 
  • RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
FishinFreak17

Only the FLIES BITING on the Big Pond!

FishinFreak17

When will the flies be gone. Last night was horrible! My boat looks like it has black carpet flooring, which was tan vinyl. Can some one tell me when they clear up or what works best? I know bug spray works as an attractant...

Report: I went out of the Duluth entrance around 3pm to 80 fow and marked a few in 64 deg. Actually had to head towards the Pump house to get to cooler water (41 near mcquade launch). Did not mark much and went 0/3. two board slipped back and knocked fish off near the boat, first time for me. I just switched over to inline boards...not a fan, yet. The other spit the red thin fin which was on lead core 80 ft back.

Sun night: Caught 3 coho, 1 laker and a 25in King (5/5 in 4 hours) and marked a ton of fish in 80 fow with temps from 48 to 52, all fish were in the 10-40 ft range. fire tiger and wonder bread reef runners did all the damage. I have only been out 3 or 4 times this year, I don't plan on going out until fly season ends or someone has a solution!