• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

2013 HSO Mississippi North Catfish & Sucker Round Up

Hey I prefer to fish when it is nice but I think I will start fishing in the rain. I scored a good deal on a gore tex rain suit at cabela's that I need to try out sometime. plus the last two years we held this it rained in the morning and made for a cold afternoon and evening.

After talking it over with Rick G we have decided to Schedule this for :

July 13th from 2 to 8 PM(or when ever you decide to leave).

We will be fishing Ellison Park in Monticello(the park behind the hospital). we will be fishing rain or shine unless there is lighting then it would be called off and rescheduled for another date. Hope Everyone can make it. it will be a good time and everything is open so there is no worry of catching a out of season fish.

• 2 weeks later...

Brad, are there any grills close to the fishing spot we will be in? After all, what is a HSO gathering without food smile

Rick and everyone,

I just checked we have a problem. we will need to move this to Otsego County park(if we keep the July 13th date) or up to St Cloud at River Side Park or move it to the 20th of July and keep it at Ellison park . the weekend of the 13th is the Monticello River Fest . on that Saturday they have a arts in the park event in Ellison park.

what does everyone think. stay at Ellison park and change the date or keep the event on the 13th but move to a different park(St Cloud or Otsego)

How does everyone feel.

stay with July 13th but move the event to Otsego County Park(Otsego)

or

move the date of the event to July 20th and stay with Ellison Park(Monticello)

Awesome! Fishing and BBQ Let me in on what to bring. What ever you blue lights decide is fine with me as far as the date.

Just an idea,how about July 20th at Ellison park.People will have more notice and can plan to be there easier.

Just an idea,how about July 20th at Ellison park.People will have more notice and can plan to be there easier.

we will give it a week and then will make a decision as to the date but I kind of like your idea because Ellison has the most open space of all the places we are looking at. we might end up going with this but let's not rush to make a final decision.

• 2 weeks later...

this event is now canceled for this year do to High Water and the weather we have been having. hope it works out for next year and the weather isn't so unstable then and the water levels are at normal levels. if anyone just wanted to meet up and do some fishing sometime just PM me and I will see if I can work it into my schedule.