Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .

Sota2Florida

Anyone got any recent water temps for Vermilion or other lakes in the area? Hoping to get some crappie if the weather warms up a bit this week.

MarkB

I went for a ride yesterday afternoon. I didn't go into any of the shallow bays and went from Daisy Bay to the far east end, both sides of Ely Island and home down the south shore of Pine Island. The warmest water I found was 50 degrees and the coldest was 45 degrees. I checked out a few of my "early" spots and everything I saw was fairly deep(>30').

Good Fishing,

MarkB smile

PSU

I consistently registered 48 degrees in the Frazer Bay /Smart's Bay area over the weekend...fished for crappies off the dock for a few hours to no avail....

Sota2Florida

Thanks for the updates guys. If it does warm up this week I may have a chance!

Pherris

Anybody have any temp info for the the west side (Muskego Point area)?

cigar man

Any update on water temps in the West end? Be there over Memorial Day weekend,and just thought I'd start doing my reserach!

Thanks in advance!

NilesBayHusker

51.7-52 was typical yesterday in Niles Bay and Wake-up-Narrows yesterday with air temps in the low 60s. Air temps are 52 right now with some winds from the North. It's probably down a touch.

mbeyer

Whats the latest? We over 60 degrees? Wondering what'll happen by Memorial Day?

PSU

I was reading mostly 58-59 until Monday in the Frazer/Smart's Bay area

delcecchi

In Head-o-lakes it was 56 in the morning and close to 60 by evening, probably due to light wind and much sun.

Cliff Wagenbach

In Head-o-lakes it was 56 in the morning and close to 60 by evening, probably due to light wind and much sun.

Same in Big Bay.

Cliff

laker1

Any temp updates with this crazy weather.

Cliff Wagenbach

Any temp updates with this crazy weather.

59.2 at noon today in Big Bay.

Cliff

TrueNorth

Have the both bass species completed their spawn yet?

GSP4ME

lets get some updates on the water temp my friends. I ll be up there next week and am craving to catch some small mouth for fun and eyes for dinner. Help a guy out here

SkunkedAgain

Head-o-lakes was 63.5 degrees on Friday at midnight when I put in. Black Bay was 69.5 degrees when I left late yesterday afternoon.

Bigguyone

How are water temps looking the last couple days? THANK YOU!

JerkinLips

Stuntz Bay was 65°F on Thursday and 70°F yesterday.

GSP4ME

saw around 68 to 70 on the west end this past week

PSU

Any updates in the Frazer Bay area?

MarkB

69.1 degrees..........

Good Fishing,

MarkB smile