Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Hoyt4

MN 2012 Turkey

Hoyt4

Well been out most the week hunting with no luck. Called in a few hens one night. No gobbling going on in the evenings. I got out for the first morning today and the last day of my season. I only had a couples hours to hunt this morning. Had to get back to work and leave for my first WI season tonight. Just when I was getting ready to pack up and leave. I saw some movement and had 6 jakes coming my way. Once they got to 30 yds I thought that was close enough. I wanted the big one of the group but could not get a clear shot so I took the first one that would get apart from them. 18lb jake. grin

Nice 32 degrees this morning.

First time using the new camera so pics are not the best.

2012MN008.jpg

2012MN004.jpg

sticknstring

What's up with the blind & the shotgun??? That's not your style! smile

Just giving ya a hard time! Nice bird - congrats!

Good luck in WI.

Musky Buck

They were really on the prowl this AM, saw many toms with hens, lone tom at my bird feeder, think they sensed the weather change a comin. Pheasants deer etc. also really were out and about more so than the past week from my observations. Now of course I'm a C saturday guy, my plan is to sleep in lol, you C guys going in the likely AM weather tomorrow ? Would it pay to go, I'll set my alarm but......

Shu

Congrats on the bird! Good luck in WI, I will be over there hoping for a tom as well.

Hoyt4

SNS

I put the blind up cause them weather guys say it's suppose to rain. Never did on me. I setup on Sunday. grin

Still no decoy though. smirk

Musky buck, sure wish those birds would of been out on the prowl by me. Was a tough week of not hearing anything. I did find many spots for a deer stands though.

grin