Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
fisherdog19

Calling Leechbait

fisherdog19

Leech, I'll be coming to MN on May 9th for opener, and will be fishing hard for crappies Thursday and Friday. Noah will be in town as well and I thought we should come up and hit it hard with you on Thursday if you're available. I have a couple lakes in mind as I'm sure you do as well. Let me know if that works for you, and if you want to get out Friday as well let me know.

Jim Uran

We'll make it out there! I've got one that we HAVE to hit, and the other is a we will see kind of deal. They are a week or so from the spawn, so we will be fishing post spawn fish unless it cools down real soon.

fisherdog19

Sounds fantastic, Noah will be around as well, we'll make it a date and hit it hard. Hopefully they'll hold off on the spawn for a week or so yet.

fisherdog19

Leech, give me a call in the next day or so on my cell number in my signature below. Need to hammer out some plans. Two days and counting, almost been a year since I've caught a slab!

Matt Breuer

Peter, heading this direction while you're in MN? Maybe hit that lake that rhymes with peach?? wink You've got my digits...

fisherdog19

Missed this post, and no I was not up your way. Clobbered them at the Genz camp on a lake in the White Earth Res. area. Will be there for a week from July 7-15, put a date on your calendar so we can go chase some slabs on one of your super secret lakes. I'd love to bring my 8 year old boy along since we don't get to do much fishing anymore here in FL, especially for slabs. Shoot me an email.

Jimmy, I hope your mother is doing OK, I'm sorry we couldn't get together, maybe in July when I'm in DL again.

orangefeetdown

Fisherdog what lake up around the white earth area were you on our annual memorial weekend trip is coming up we stay on Big Sugarbush real small lake good pan fishing tho!

fisherdog19

Sorry bud, that's not something I can share, especially since I was invited there by someone who has a place on that lake. There's plenty of lakes out there that will produce fish.

Jim Uran

Yes Peter, she is slowly getting better but she is still in the hospital... any prayers for my mother are appreciated smile

The fishing is dynamite right now! And Peter when you come up I have a super secret slab lake that we did really well on last fourth of July weekend!