• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Lake Lida Ice/Fishing Reports

Any recent Crappie info? A buddy was there a couple of weeks ago and did pretty well but had to wait till 9 pm to 11 pm ... ish.

Any action in late afternoon or early evening?

thanks Hit

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gillhunter2

• spinnerboy

• icefishingdude

• Reno

Pop and I went out on Monday, during the afternoon managed to catch a couple tullies and some bass. left and went back out from 6:30-8:30 and got a couple nice slabs(12+") and a couple sunnies. Bite was kind of slow...we missed a few also, so we probably could have done better.

I will give a report when we get back but I would think the ice would b ok -- but may need 2 x 4s if it starts to pull away from the shore.

I fished Lida for crappies March 5th. Got a few keepers in 25 feet. My buddy caught nothing in 16 feet, but things could've changed by now.

Ok --

We had three groups out and we were pretty spread out. The Sunnies were active as were the Slimers and the Tullis.

We fished till 9:30 and only one of us got crappies - -that was in 20 fow about 10 feet up and they started at 8 pm. No keepers.

We are going to try another lake if I can get away.

Hit

Was out this morning.Lots of water on the ice.Fishing a little slow.Some approaches getting pretty rough to get on and off.

• 2 weeks later...