• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

which resort??

Just Me

The wife and I are thinking of heading to Red Lake next week. Which resort should we go to?

We want to catch some fish and relax.

Thanks Just Me

You have no idea how many times this gets answered...I have asked it in the past too cause I had never been up there. What you need to do is just check the sponsors above as well as the Resort Locator in the Orange bar above. Look back through the old post as well as the Upper Red lake resorts post about 5 posts from the top. But the responses you will get on here is Waskish Minnow Station, Red Lak Adventures, Rogers and Alpine Fish Houses, to name a few. I am taking my second trip up there this January and staying with Waskish Minnow Station after hearing the wonderful reviews. I stayed with Joe Crappie two years ago and was satisfied. I have not heard of many bad resorts up there. So do some research as alot of these places have websites that you will be able to see what they offer.

Biggest problem you might have is finding someone with an opening for next week! All the resorts are good it just depend on what you are looking for.

Froggy

If ur looking to stay on land..theres a new motel that opened. Beacon Harbour-Its where Hudecs Resort was. They have remodeled the motel rooms n price is not bad. The # is (218) 647-8291. Hope this helps u. I hav reserv. there for Feb 19-20..tell them Mary gave u the info... Good Luck..n have fun!!

I'm not sure if Dean and Debbie at Beacon's Harbor are ready for customers yet. When I talked to Dean a few days ago he was planning on being ready next week.