Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Minnesota Fishing Report Clubs - ONLY 20 FREE MEMBERSHIPS Per Area - Join Today - FREE   03/08/2018

Fishing Minnesota has added a new menu item (see above) called Fishing Report Clubs. It's a way to keep the really good fishing reports coming and being shared only with those who also provide detailed fishing reports. We will only approve new members who request to join if they have already posted a recent fishing report in the area forum, associated with the Fishing Report Club area  you want to join. Initially we are going to limit the number of regular memberships, in the Fishing Report Clubs, to the top 20 members in each Club, to those with the best frequency and quality fishing reports provided in the club and less so in the regular fishing report forum open to all members. The higher quality fishing report reserved for the club of course. If  you want see detailed fishing reports/tips  around your area and will share your detailed fishing report as soon as you join, then Join Now! Some of the clubs are starting to fill fast. Use the Fishing Reports Club link in the Menu above (after you've posted a fishing report in the regular area forum) and request to Join.

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
united jigsticker

How many lakes?

united jigsticker

It's relatively fresh in the fishing season yet.

I want to get an idea of how many different lakes we have all hit already this season, and perhaps even what your specie of target and success might have been.

So far I have hit 6 lakes this year, all for Crappies. I have gotten Crappies on 4 out of 6 and am pretty happy about that.

Good fishing,

Deitz Dittrich

South Center-Crappies
North Center-Crappies
Chisago-Crappies & bluegills
Deer Lake WI-Bass
Bone lake WI-bass
Wood lake WI-bass

So I am at 6 as well.. I am only counting open water... I hit quite a few more since the new year on ice...once bass season starts my numbers will grow by quite a bit.

Only two for me. A highly succsessful crappie outing and a pretty good walleye outing. Although two is a very small number for me at this point in the year I plan to rectify that when my son's get out of school for the summer.

Red lake, Minnewaska, Reno, Emily, Cass, Leech, Medicine lake, Minnetonka, Eagle Lake(Maple Grove)

Red and Minnewaska was fantastic for crappies! Reno was doing ok last weekend for "Eyes". Pretty slow as of now for the rest of the lakes I've tried so far this year.

Mississippi River pool 4 3-times
Waconia Crappies a bunch
Washington 1 time
Parley 2 times
heading to the St. Croix next weekend.
Heading to Waconia tonight.

I love to fish. smile.gif

Rip Lips

Wish I had more time

Beaver - Crappies
Tanners - Crappies
Mary - Walleyes
Pocket - Walleyes
Powers - Crappies
Mississippi - Walleyes
Bald Eagle - Tonite - Walleyes

Mr Special

Here it goes

Rice lake- MapleGrove
Medicine Lake
Prior Lake

Mississippi- Anoka
Rum- Anoka
Crow - Watertown
Crow- Rockford
Minnesota- Chaska
Minnesota- Caver
Minnesota-Blackdogg Rd
Minnesota- Belle Plain
Mississippi- Pool2

If it wasn't for this job thing, I'ld fish more often.

south center crappies
st. croix
big stone is next

Only three bodies of water for me so far. That's gonna grow next week if the weather holds out.

Long Lake for Northerns (walleye's are getting caught there as well).

Crooked Lake for panfish too early in the year. Haven't hit it since opener.

Mississippi River @ Coon Rapids Dam for Carp.

My next target is Ham Lake for panfish and northerns.