• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Susan Lake in Chan?

basmastermatt

Has anyone been out on Susan lake in chan for crappies yet. Caught some dandies there this winter.

------------------
Fish On!

thanks jiggin, yeah waconia has been pretty good. Lots of small fish but if you sort through them you can get 10 or so nice ones. I spend a lot of time on waconia, I have the Motorola Talkabout Ranger, can't miss it it has blue and yellow stripes and says Talkabout Two-Way Radio on the side. Let me know if you want to go to Lake Susan, I really got'm good there this winter. Nice crappies. Never been there in the summer buy we should try.
Thanks Matt

------------------
Fish On!

I haven't fished it in years but I do remember some very nice panfish. I also caught some wally's, bass, and northens also. But most of all it is a great lake for numbers and average size 6+lbs of carp. If your there early in the morning they darn near will jump in your boat.

Good luck

Hey Basmastermatt~

How about taking Dave and Susan out sometime on Lake Susan??? ...count me in wink.gif

Luv,
me*

Fished Susan late last spring and caught nothing but bull heads. I know there's some slabs in there, but you need to time it just right like everyhting else. I would like to get out there soon and see if I have better luck!

MattsGal...........oh I suppose.....Who is this matt guy he sounds like a lucky man to have you.....he must be hansome and a **** good fisherman to catch you.......(very nice and sweet also)

------------------
Fish On!

Basmastermatt~It's a date!

TYMAN~Off of HWY 5 you would turn on Market Blvd by the AmericInn...it will be on the right. (that's the only way I know how to get there) Hope that helps.

<MattsGal><<

Hey Basmastermatt,
Welcome to the site, i have only fished this lake once and it was for a contest and out of about 300 people, not a fish was caught, but then again they never hold those contests in a very good spot,
but i have heard of some very decent panfish in the lake, i was going to try it some time this spring,

Hey, saw you leaving waconia the other day, when i was out for a jog, sounds like you did pretty well, from what your girl is saying, it is good your gettin her into fishin,
well take it easy and prob will see ya at the marina soon,

JS

Hey Basmastermatt...Wanna go to Lake Susan this weekend? Maybe the Happes' would like to join us....???

<YourGal><<