• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Rewwing Area?

First of all what A great site. I was turned on to this by a friend earlier in the winter. Looking forward to sharing and getting information from fellow FMers. I was down on the river in RW last week and did terriable. I tried everything that I have had success with in the past with no success. I only saw two fish boated the whole day, event though I only fished by the dam for about 45 minutes and tried to stay away from the crowds. Tried a bunch of other spots with the same result. I was wondering whats going on.....Was I to early? How did everybody else do? Just remembering back to past years at the same time it was never a problem to catch 20-50 in a day.

Matt

Can someone tell me how to get the on the mississippi river site page.

Go to the Outdoors Forums page and scroll down until you see Mississippi River, there are different forums for the Mississippi depending on which pools you want. They are located just below the Metro Forum link.

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
[email protected]
Iceleaders
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy
JR's Tackle

I also fished at Red Wing just below the dam and downstream with only a Sheephead and a white bass to show for our efforts!
Just think about the air temperature drop from tuesday to saturday, a 40 degree drop and no wonder the fish had lok-jaw!
Fished from 7:30am to 1:00pm and fished all the methods that worked in past years and it didn't make any difference.
Lots of fish and baitfish on the graph but no takers!
Oh well, better than watching fishing shows on tv!