Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bearplott

Becker's Resort

3 posts in this topic

Has anybody stayed up there this winter since the new owners have taken over? Do they plow a road out of Trapper's yet? How far out does it go? Do they clean fish? Dale always did a top notch job cleaning ours and it was always nice to kick back at the end of the day and have a cocktail and in no time he had them done.

you just passed some bad news to me... I loved tose guys up there, they made my Winni trips awesome. Hope the new guys can keep the resort going well!

I know there has been a road plowed out from Trappers road this winter .... not sure who all has been plowing it but I did see a guy plowing it out to Mcardles houses a couple weeks ago, so it may be a collaborative effort amongst the resorts in the river there ... I'm not sure.

Nevertheless it is there ... not sure if they are still plowing it or not at this point in the season ... but soon you won't need it plowed anymore as the snow will be gone soon.

Actually you are better off staying away from any of the old plowed roads and you can get around OK if you pick your way.

Good Luck!