Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Coach1310

Where to go???

5 posts in this topic

I can't decide where to go tomorrow. Can you help me??? I caught some nice perch 2 weeks ago on the deep rocks, but I think 2 weeks is a long time for a spot to hold fish and being I didn't have the GPS with I won't be able to find it again anyway. Where would you go..... rocks, mud, gravel, bays??? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I would go get your brother in law and see if he can find you some! (HAHA) How are you doing? How has your winter been going? Tell Donny to get ahold of me he's missing out!!!

Good to hear from you Hawk!! Winter has been fine. Too much work and not enough fishing, that is for sure. Haven't even been out with Donny yet this winter. His wife keeps a pretty tight hold on him. I hear you nailed them on Red! That had to be a blast. I've done okay on the pannies this winter. Haven't hit some of the spots I was hoping to though. Got into some really nice perch on ML a couple weeks ago. They are starting to turn into my favorite pursuit. Donny went North one weekend and got into some really nice fish. I will let him know he is missing out. Good luck as the ice goes out. Does the email in your profile work? I tried shooting you an email about a month back and in was returned?? Anyway, take care.

My new email is csschreifels@mywdo.com

Thanks. I'll add it to my address book. Good to hear from you again. I am trying to convince Donny and Nick to head north for a day towards ice out. Nothing like a few hundred miles on the truck for some giant pannies!! Take care. I'll make sure to tell Donny you are nailing the fish this year....as always grin.gif