Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crappiewanter

Sportsman Show

11 posts in this topic

Would anyone happen to know when the sportsman show is going to be at the convention center? I have not heard anything about it yet. Thanks.

The Northwest Sportshow will be on April 2-6 at the Minneapolis Convention Center.

( Note from admin,please read forum policy before posting again,thank-you.)

Yeppers.. thats when it is.. if you go, please look me up and say hi.. I'll be there working somewhere!

look me up and say hi as well. Im sure if deitz and i are not in our booths, we are out eatting ice cream again!!

Where are you going to be Deitz?

Please post or e-mail if you can't post it. Thanks!

writeoutdoors-(sportscholar @ msn. you know what) I'll be working for Shimano... But may not be in the actual Shimano booth.. check for me there first.. if Im not there, ask them which booth I am in.(I'll be working one of the store booths...

mmmmmmm ice cream.....

never been to the sportsmans show, gonna have to make it this year

CrappieFsher651, if you do, leave your wallet at home. I can't seem to go without ending up with a new rod, reel, or both. This year I've realized I need a new fish finder (you know, one that can actually find fish) so I suspect I won't be following my own advice. \:\)

no, you need to bring it along, becuase there is so many great smoking deals here, that you cant afford to miss them.

Originally Posted By: Maximum12
if you do, leave your wallet at home. I can't seem to go without ending up with a new rod, reel, or both.

You got off cheap! I went in looking for a motor and left with a new boat. grin.gif

See, thats what its all about, I love people like you. Hope you enjoy it