Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Crappiewanter

Sportsman Show

Crappiewanter

Would anyone happen to know when the sportsman show is going to be at the convention center? I have not heard anything about it yet. Thanks.

namtkd1

The Northwest Sportshow will be on April 2-6 at the Minneapolis Convention Center.

( Note from admin,please read forum policy before posting again,thank-you.)

Deitz Dittrich

Yeppers.. thats when it is.. if you go, please look me up and say hi.. I'll be there working somewhere!

bassNspear

look me up and say hi as well. Im sure if deitz and i are not in our booths, we are out eatting ice cream again!!

Write-Outdoor

Where are you going to be Deitz?

Please post or e-mail if you can't post it. Thanks!

Deitz Dittrich

writeoutdoors-(sportscholar @ msn. you know what) I'll be working for Shimano... But may not be in the actual Shimano booth.. check for me there first.. if Im not there, ask them which booth I am in.(I'll be working one of the store booths...

mmmmmmm ice cream.....

CrappieFshr651

never been to the sportsmans show, gonna have to make it this year

Maximum12

CrappieFsher651, if you do, leave your wallet at home. I can't seem to go without ending up with a new rod, reel, or both. This year I've realized I need a new fish finder (you know, one that can actually find fish) so I suspect I won't be following my own advice. \:\)

bassNspear

no, you need to bring it along, becuase there is so many great smoking deals here, that you cant afford to miss them.

DonBo

Originally Posted By: Maximum12
if you do, leave your wallet at home. I can't seem to go without ending up with a new rod, reel, or both.

You got off cheap! I went in looking for a motor and left with a new boat. grin.gif

bassNspear

See, thats what its all about, I love people like you. Hope you enjoy it