• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Official FishingMinnesota NCAA Tournament Pick Em Contest

Scott M

Movin on UP! Up to 24th place, fame and notoriety here I come grin.gif

By the way, did anyone notice that our leader just picked all the higher seeded teams all the way to the final 4, ;), I am gunnin for ya.

Maybe history will be made. Presently there has never been a year where all four #1 seeds have made it to the Final Four.

well, there isn't many #2's to stop them, Duke and Georgetown out.... I am waiting to see Memphis go down in smoke, I picked them to win it all just because everyone else in the country picked North Carolina.

ahh the badgers cry.gif I put them in the championship losing to Memphis just because I like both teams. I knew that the would ------- the bed. Typical Wisconsin athletics.

was in 17th after early rounds. Now 2nd! this is on par with the '98 kentucky comeback against duke in the tourney. Although no chance at first. Go Memphis!

I'm going to go ahead and pat myself on the back, winning this thing for the second year in a row. The overtime helped me out by generating a final score of 75-68, not too far off my prediction of 78-69. Sorry Philly Wonka, I get the tiebreaker.

Glad to see so many folks drop in to the basketball forum and enjoy March Madness. We had 31 sign up for the tournament challenge. Stick around and talk hoops all year.

See ya next year!

yes, but imagine if i wasn't a bonehead and forgot to pick a winner in one of the first round games. i didn't think i had a chance at this thing after the first round, but i rallied back.

-philly wonka

Nice job Scott! Congrats

I was very pleased with my finish. I had three of the final four and the champ. Had some of my early round upsets came through I would’ve been golden.

Told ya those first round picks are overrated. \:\)

I was dead last at one point and in the cellar throughout most of the tourney and still finished 6th overall.

Don't worry B.A., if I remember right you played Fantasy Football too. Maybe we can get a league going this fall and you can whip me in that \:\)

dtro, nice work. I mean, c'mon, a Jayhawk can fly away from a Tiger, right? ;\)

Congrats philly wonka and da_chise31! I thought I had you. I remember thinking that the free throw percentage might come back to haunt me when I picked Memphis, but [PoorWordUsage] all they had to do was just make one at the end of regulation mad.gif . Oh well I did better than I expected.