Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mtwalleye

Eureka Tent

8 posts in this topic

Eureka Willow Creek 12x12 tent. Asking $75. This has been a real nice tent. Plenty of room for 4 adults to sleep comfortably. The tent looks very similar to the Eureka Sunrise series they sell today. This tent has aluminum poles and holds up well in the wind. The only issue with the tent is that there is a tear in the rain fly. I have had it patched a couple of times. The fabric is getting brittle. The rest of the tent is in excellent condition. I had a heavy duty zipper installed in the door about 4 years ago. I can send pictures if you are interested. I am located in Mankato.

WOW, a tent this size is rated for at least 6 people. Thats a great buy for a family tent.

I'll take a few pics if you've got 'em... going on a camping hunting trip and need something for 2 guys and a bunch of gear.

Check my profile for email addy

I will get some pictures out tomorrow. Need to look up some pictures from last summer.

Pics sent

Can you shoot me a few pics to

Monkeys624@embarqmail.com

Pics sent

The tent is still for sale. The tent itself is in great shape. The rain fly is the only part of the tent that needs repair. If you are interested, make an offer. Would like to move it this spring.