Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
McCatman

Extension???

8 posts in this topic

Hi everyone I have not been on Fish Lake in a few weeks. I was just curious will i need a extension on my auger if I was to go?

Thanks in advance!!!!

No. I have never needed a extension on Fish Lake.

Thank you Northlander !!I fish in a frabby HIDEOUT.. Stop by if ya see it. Thanks again

We drilled over 300 holes last weekend. You won't need an extension.

Thank you too ST. The last time i was out I only had 6" left so I was curious.. thanks again

I think we will only lose ice from here on out but I could be wrong. Please no more cold snaps.

Let me know when you will be out cat and I will see if we can meet up.

Had a great time out last night!!After 7 pm 1 after another in 7' of water.. Im going again this after noon.I have never tried the morning bite so im going to this weekend with a neighbor.. I like to stay away from the towns on Fish they are everywhere..(crappies)

Yup Yup. Are you going out tomorrow morning at all? I will either be there chasing crappies or on the river doing the same in the AM then chasing eyes in the afternoon.