Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pikeslayer

farmfishing

4 posts in this topic

I got on the lake about 11am,the only peaple I seen was some peaple in a portable from the lodge.There was to much snow to get my wheel house on the lake so we went out of HIGHBANKS,what a blast!I posted it but I put it on the wrong page or thread or what ever they are called! My report is on Winnie Help!

Pikeslayer sorry i did not make it. I had some wireing issues on the ice house and a furnace problem at the cabin. Got the problems fixed friday after noon. Glad to hear you got some eyes up there. One of these days i will meet up with ya. I do not think i will be up there till walleye opener. I am sure i will run into ya then. Until then good luck out there.

farmfishing Its no big deal we didnt hookup,I know what its like to have equipment trouble,it doesnt matter if its at home or on the lake,IT BITES!!It would have been nice to meet you and learn a little bit more about the area,but we still got some good fishing! Maybe we can hook up this spring! Take Care and Be Safe

I want to get up in the area and do some panfishing. Our cabin is only 30 miles south of the rapids. I am in the rapids every other fri and sun. I know there are some big slabs up there. Maby after this snow melts i can get to some of these lakes easier.