Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eyewarrior

Jimmys Pizza - Little Crow Anglers 29th Annual Walleye

13 posts in this topic

Jimmys Pizza - Little Crow Anglers 29th Annual Green Lake Walleye Tournament

Green Lake, Spicer, Mn. May 31 & June 1st

Team entry fee $300 per 2 person team. Friday night banquet included in entry fee. (1st – 3rd place Guaranteed) 1st $3000, 2nd $2000, 3rd $1500. $12000 total payout with pay back to 11th place based on 50 boats.

Entry forms available on line at www.jimmyspizza.com or Kurt Novotny, knent@willmarnet.com, 320-235-1109.

You might want to sign up ASAP with the 1-3 place guarantee this tourney should fill up early.

eyewarrior

Just went to http://www.jimmyspizza.com they now have downloadable entry forms available. Posters have also been put up at local bait shops and advertisers today.

eyewarrior

Awesome, competitive fishing! How does this work? You catch a fish, take a pic, measure it and immediately release it? Or do you drag it around the lake like a cat with a half dead mouse in it's mouth hoping to show it off to someone? I have a tough time supporting this type of thing on any lake.

Sorry you feel this way. We do what we can to release as many fish as possible. All fish that die are donated to a local senior citizens fish fry.

This tournament is a fundraiser that allows the Little Crow Anglers to introduce young people to fishing with our annual youth fishing clinics. We have a $500 annual scholarship for area HS students prusing a career in fishing/outdoors. We donate money to Lets Go Fishing, MN DNR, Gary Westby internship to name a few. We also use the funds to furnish lighting for 5 public accesses and access improvement in the Little Crow Lakes Region. If you can come up with a better way to raise funds please let us know.

eyewarrior

stokednotnatural

how can any guy that posts here that he takes Bass home to use in garden gain anything by blasting a form of sportsmenship like competitive fishing.

not very impressed ,what do you call bass slashing for the garden

we all have views but but I just cannot take yours as being in touch with what fishing is all about,but I am not a gardener

Nice! Good job Prime!

Some guys need to get a grip.

Some guys need to go on a trip. (Me included). Pool 4 / Rainy River dreamin'....

Sounds like a nice tourney.

I'm planning on hitting pool 4 this weekend.

Jiggin,

Are you gonna fish the FYBO tourney?? Sounds like nice weather.

Go to http://www.jimmyspizza.com to see new tourney promo. Little crow Anglers is excited to have Jimmys Pizza as a tournament sponsor. With all of the promoting we are doing for the tournament you dont want to wait to long to sign up or you might be disappointed.

eyewarrior

can they deliver a sample to club meeting this week so we can see what were getting into?

its great to see some community strength in fishing around here

besides Jimmys how many buisnesses got in this year to help put on this event?

There are 31 area businesses in addition to Jimmys Pizza that have ad's in our tournament brochure. These brochures are distributed to anybody that fished tourney the last 3 years, throughout the area, and via email. To many businesses to mention each one in forums. We are thankfull to all of those who have helped us put on the tournament.