Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hardwaterjigin

Sturgeon

3 posts in this topic

I know that it is a touch early to start dreaming about this but...Is anyone from down here planning on going up to Baudette to sturgeon fish this spring? I talked to a buddy that has a cabin on the river and they are biting well right now. Makes me anxious for open water. Just curious.

There are atlest two of that are for sure heading up there for the excursion on the weekend of the 19th of april. I am so juiced up for this trip! Last year I didn't get to go cause I didn't want to give up my turkey hunting, but I didn't get drawn for that season this year, so strugeon here I come!! I got a good taste of it last fall on the St. Croix, we had one day when three of us landed close to 70 of them.

It's never to early to start dreaming about Sturgeon. Crazy and I will be up there April 17-20.