Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
woodman

-34 ouside BRRRRRR

woodman

Well it is darn cold outside right now. My thermometer says -34 and my job for the day is to watch the 3 kids and put wood in the stove. I suppose I will do some cleaning also so the better half is happy when she gets home from work! grin.gif

If you are venturing out today, bundle up, fill your gas tank and cover your skin.

Stay warm and be safe today!

Chad Halvorson

Hey Scott, I actually just hooked the boat up and I'm headed Walleye fishing, Ill be on the soft water Thursday morning \:\)

(Columbia River).

-32 here last night, nice!

woodman

Hope your boat starts for you, have fun and what are people going to do if there heat doesn't work? Man is that Furnace nice, fished all day on Monday and it didn't miss a lick! I have it for sale, are you interested. Email me if you have questions!

CAJ

Wasn't that cold here this morning. -17 is all it is here in NE montan. suppose to warm a little this week. I'm ready for the soft water to come. Have all my rods cleaned and new line on. I'm pumped for the new season to start. Got to get my passport done so I can go to Canada and wet the line. CAJ

Up North

Originally Posted By: woodman
Well it is darn cold outside right now. My thermometer says -34 and my job for the day is to watch the 3 kids and put wood in the stove. I suppose I will do some cleaning also so the better half is happy when she gets home from work! grin.gif

If you are venturing out today, bundle up, fill your gas tank and cover your skin.

Stay warm and be safe today!

when you're done cleaning I know another place close by that could use a little vacuuming... grin.gif

FYI...Fleet has all their rods & combos 1/3 off right now, didn't have the rods I was looking for. Gander has 40% off the same gear, almost picked up a couple St.Croix's but I can't stand those handles.

Buck

woodman

Dream on, that is why you wife was home today! grin.gif I think I have enough rods now, Tiffany would really start to wonder where I was going to put another one! Nice it warmed up today.

Chad Halvorson

Sure was nice fishing out of a boat today for a few hours, got 1 20" Eye, only had an hour to fish after the all night drive.

smartguy

So let em get this straight: You drove all the way to the Columbia River for ONE hour of fishing? Wow, that's dedication!

Chad Halvorson

No, I've been on the water for 3 days now, tomorrow is the final day. Great weather too, not alot of fish, but some!

Chad Halvorson

double post sorry...