• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

State tournament playoffs

IFallsRon

"Im in thursday too for the first session anyway i dont know if there will be tickets left for the second session or not and i already got one for the first session."

Drop me an email......

dave_essen@hotmail dot you know what

I will be there all 3 days...it's my and my 4 year olds favorite weekend of the year. He made 3 and 1/2 games on Thursday last year as a 3 year old! We'll see if he can make it through all 4 this year. He's a hockey addict like his dad.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IFallsRon

• PierBridge

• CrappieFshr651

• vermilionwally

I will be there as well

Go Litchfield Dragons, Give em' Hel l

I just hope Lucus Johnson(the goalie) can get a few looks from some colleges out there. He is there only chance in this one and you never know.

Hester

You'll be surpised by mankato west. There playin really good this year. I graduated from west in 03' so that is the reason for my optimism. Just rootin for the home team. GO SCARLETS!!!!

anyone know if you can get the games on the web? besides paying $50 to ch45??

660wbhr.

I can't get the stream on my comp but I'm listening through the radio.

end of 2nd per. Kato West 1- Duluth Marshall 1. Some very good goaltending on both ends.

Wow who saw that collision between those litch-warroad players? owwww

one hour away from Little Falls vs St. Thomas Academy, should be a good one.

GO FLYERS

you've got to be kidding me that Rochester local channels don't have any coverage of the games. i have the dish and couldn't find the games anywhere. the only ones i got to see were the 1st 2 games while i was at school. what a joke!

try kstc45. They were advertising last night that you could watch the games.

What a beatdown the roseau-blaine game is turning out to be. That goalie for roseau is too good, never lost a high school game and a GAA under 1. Dont think he'll have to worry about facing too many shots though with the rams defense.

Games gettin ugly, dude has a hat trick already and the 2nd period just started. Im predicting a score of like 6 or 7-0

yeah i hear you crappiefshr, there is no chance that blane is gonna get passed the rams with number 10 and number 7 out there. 7 already has a hat trick and 10 has 2 goals.

wow- roseau is workin blaine. Aaron ness had a sweet goal. looks like the best team so far.

Crappiechaser... Brandon? I saw the Mankato West grad in '03 post and saw the St. Cloud in your profile. I was rooting hard for West myself (also graduated in '03 and played for Kenny Essay so have some ties to that team) and my heart sank when Marshall scored that second goal!! C'Mon consolation!!!

Roseau easily looks like the best team so far, cuz they are. So many good skaters and so organized. I dont think any of the teams can compete with them, not even edina or BSM. Thats how it goes when the whole town starts thinkin about hockey the second they're born.

Please tell me I heard wrong. Sweat Lou described Aaron Ness as a 5'10", 165 pound defenseman. The kid can skate but he's gonna get killed in the WCHA.

You heard correctly. Better hope his speed can save him, or you're right, he's gonna get a hurtin quick against some of the monsters in WCHA

its gonna be edina-roseau for the championship game, thats my prediction. thats gonna be a good one, but roseau is gonna repeat.

Sorry but Aaron Ness will not get killed in the WCHA hopefully we can watch him for 2 years instead of one before he moves on to the NHL!

Ness plays effortlessly. How good will he be in college?

Ness is an awesome high school hockey player and he will be just as good if not better playing in the WCHA.His size won't be an issue,he's too fast and sees the ice too well.It will be interesting to see where he is drafted.

I thought I heard that he is taking double classes this year so he can play in semi-pro system then I thought he was going to the gophers, (dang he would look good in the Green & White of the Sioux), like I said I am not positive but that was mentioned the other night.