Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dairyman

lida tourney

9 posts in this topic

anybody got the results from yesterdays tourney on lake lida

how about some feedback from Lida's tourney this wk 'end. everybody still fishin'?

There were a few tourneys -- anyone get anything? Any results?

I took 2nd in the panfish category with a 1.1 lb crappie. That was fun! tons of people. My friend caught 1.5 lb walleye so that was cool too! All in all a great day to be on the lake...sorry I didn't come visit F-dog, had some adult bevvies so I didn't think the kids would appreciate my humor! crazy.gif

got a 1lb 13 oz northern, but it was a lonnngggg cry from 2nd

place (6lb +). There were TONS of perch under my tent so I

thought it might bring in a couple big fish, which didn't happen. Had a great time, though...

Glad to hear you took second in the panfish division, 1.1 lbs is a nice slab. We were there during the festivities, couldn't believe all the people out there. We had a good time for the final sleep over of the year.

All I can say is perch city! There was about a 13-14 year old kid next to me that landed a dandy northern (5.5 lbs) about an hour into it (of which I thought was in the money for sure). He came back dejected that he was already in third. He did catch a walleye too, but not sure if that earned him a prize? A guy two down from me caught an 18.5" walleye, gave her a kiss and back down the hole with no prize in hand due to the slot limit.

Yeah, it was pretty crazy! Fun though...did you move the house off? How did you do that night?

We did ok, good morning bite the following day though. Got to take a sled ride with the kids. Had fun with the kids, but it's tough to get a lot of fishing in when it's Daddy can you do this etc.....