Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wannafish2

help needed

3 posts in this topic

I am moving to Lake Park and could use some unloading help. Are there 3-4 guys (no offense ladies) that want to make $50 each for a couple hours or so of work? I don't have alot of heavy stuff, I am just lacking the muscle needed to unload to a 3rd floor apartment. I would need you on the 26th in the evening, probably 6-8pm??? please respond if interested, or email me at jajuve2@msn.com thanks!

Isn't there anybody who wants to make a quick $50 ??? Just think of all the tackle you can get for opener with the money....or, you can buy the wife the mother's day gift she's always wanted so you can STILL go fishing on mother's day.....I promise it won't even make you break a sweat, I just want to make the process faster. The biggest item I am brining is the bed! No appliances, No big heavy couch, I just don't want my father to feel obligated to lift, as he had heart surgery and isn't the type to stand around when there is work to do.....anybody?

call the Cenex store in Lake Park--218-238-5911 and ask if any of the high school kids would give you a hand--I would think they would jump for a quick 50 bucks!!!!!!!!!!