Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
1lkstage

For My Love!!

14 posts in this topic

Happy Valentines to FM I love so much!

Anyone do anything different for thier sweetheart?

Ok, I'll start. Sent the wife the Mankato Riverbenders Quartet at work. They sang her two song, gave her a rose and took pictures(evidence) in her place of work in front of all her co-workers. Shes alittle upset with me for the embarrassment, but she'll get over it. Ever wish you could be a mouse in the corner? I'm still laughin'

Lonnie

Haha, a lady here at work had them sing her a jingle as well- I think its hilarious! I guess her dad is part of the Riverbenders so it was pretty cool to see (Im pretty sure Id sleep on the couch if I sent them for my gf haha). Theyre an original idea and the money goes to a good cause so all is good in the end \:\)

what is wrong with this world sick.gifsick.gifsick.gif

Not exactly a great topic for FM, this thread gives me gut rot..

I made my wife and daughter supper and then fell asleep in the recliner.

I'm single.

IN honor of Valentine's day I took my kids clothes shopping - ordered a Pella Bird'n lite Upland jacket and oggled at Lowrance 520's at Cabelas online.

Best Valentine's Day in a LONG time.

MADE PIZZA FOR THE KIDS, HAD A GLASS OF MILK, AND FELL ASLEEP.

I bought the wife a card for $ 0.48. She is so spoiled!

OK guys, I got a good chuckle out of this.

I made the all time snaf-[PoorWordUsage], I purchased a card for my wife for the first time in years a few days before the big day and put it somewhere. Come the big day, I could not find it.

Oh well, there is always next year.

Harvey heres a no fail tip put the card in your tackle box next time ha ha seriously i have the same probled cant remember s---!

Check your underwear drawer.

Thats where I will put it next year is in my tackle box. That gets looked at daily.

Great tip.

I'm also a member of the Riverblenders and participated in the Valentine singing. We had a great time. Made a lot of women happy and embarrased a few guys. Sang to approximately 25 people from Waseca, Mankato and St. Peter. Total for the Riverblender's group was around 135 people.

If anyone loves to sing and wants more info on the Riverblenders, just contact me.

Joe