Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Smellson

Trolling Motor Question

1 post in this topic

9-ML-158127-ML-

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• bassbouncer
      Normal west end quite a few fish over 20"
    • Rick G
    • eyeguy 54
      fun day
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      I have been using chubs and pike suckers all week with good results. 14 feet to 34 feet. Cliff
    • eyeguy 54
      100 yards south of access is 2 hour parking. no student there. no cars at all. 
    • smalljaw
      Went out yesterday in between honey dos.  First sunny day in several days.  Hooked up on a good sized bunch of brown fish in 5 FOW.  They were enjoying warmer water, 55F, on a chunk rock spot. Caught the females first with the largest around 4 lbs then a few smaller males came to the boat.  All caught on plastics.  Went back out late after the last chore to catch an eye for supper.  No luck on eyes but the pike enjoyed a few minnows.
    • Walleyeslayer25
      Good luck out there.  I'll try to make some time to stop over. 
    • Neutz68
      Oh sure.... I remember ya..    Birchwood is a nice place too..  I am sure we will be seeing ya this weekend. We will be sitting on the docks during the afternoon so if you see us out swing on over. I have a green Lund Rebel with a 50 Merc...   
    • Tom Sawyer
      The reason I asked @eyeguy 54 is during the day that ramp parking lot at Cathedral is always full of student parking. Can't understand how they get away with it. During the week prior to Governor's Opener we never had any issues during the weekdays, but now on school days, we just launch at Wilson Park. BTW, did you find any walleye on the down current sides of the sandbars in that stretch?
    • Walleyeslayer25
      We use to go there until a few years ago. Now we are right next store. I couldn't figured out how to get into my old account so I had to make a new one. My old screen name was deershooter.