Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iansinclair

Little Long Lake

1 post in this topic

I'm Finally heading up to LL for the weekend hoping to have some luck with the Walleyes this time. Any help on what they are bitting on now would be a big help

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• funfish
      I have been out the last 3 weekends without success.  Although I do know my boat and equipment are all in working order!  Water has stayed in the low to mid 50's during this period.  I have fished Balyntine, Francis, and Big Jefferson.   I have fished shallow, suspended, and deep.  Having fun and know I'll soon be in the zone! Brin
    • Surface Tension
      Tomorrows weather is looking nice, after that not so much.  The big boat is still in winter storage and BC's boat is getting a new transom.  So it might be put the dock in and work on the transom kinda weekend.
    • eyeguy 54
        lol, went back and corrected my typo. i need a proof reader. 
    • monstermoose78
      Not this morning the nephew has school but the turkeys were out every where on my way home yesterday  Good luck anyfish
    • fireman182
      So, opener is only two weeks away.  Who's going to make the trip to Cass and Kitchi?  And the big question, with this nice spring weather pattern we are experiencing.  Is it going to finally be a nice opener?