Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FishnUMD

Fish Lake

9 posts in this topic

i'm just curious to know if there are any fellow FMers that have been fishing Fish? i've been out in the same area for the last couple of weeks, and every once and a while i think i see a face i might have seen...

I fish there a bit.. across from the dam by a island.

mcCatman, Welcome to fm we have more fun than the rest glad you are her. Hope we can help you out. I fish, fish lake allot but this year I have not fished as much as I would like. But I will get out soon and will post on fish after I get out.

i guess the next question would be, what are you fishing in? i'm either in a clam yukon, or a dark green canvas 8x8 house. if you see me, dont be shy to stop by and say hi...

I hit it hard earlier this year, but in the last few weeks I've been spreading my wings. I'm in a Frabill Trekker.

FishnUMD,

I have been on Fish lake quite a bit this season. You will not be able to miss my pick-up (red Ford) it has a large FM logo on the back window and my username is below that (BD110).

See ya on the ice!!!

I have also been on Fish Lake a lot this year. I have the Camo Otter that you were by the other day, I think that was you in the big suitcase style house anyhow.

I have been bouncing around quite a bit. Seems like many places I stop I can find fish but they are running small in most spots.

With all the bright skies we have been having it seems like the bite is very early and late.

Walleyes of size have been very very hard to find lately.

i thought i saw your ice camo shack out there... i should have checked the rig out-i'm in the market for a portable fish house for next year and i think i'll try to buy it at this year's end of ice fishing... we've been doing alright for the last few weeks for crappies-nothing huge, but good numbers. i think i've seen you out there a few times then. next time i see ya, i'll try to stop by and say hi!

I think I saw your shack out there two fridays ago in the afternoon.