Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stillfishing

killed them

7 posts in this topic

caught 20 and 1 sunny and a sturgen

After Dark? Must have hit the weather just right!

Hopefully their still biting tomorow. Anyone gunna make it out tomorow morning???? I'll be out there. Silver SUV next to a Flip over Clam, stop and say hi.

I'm thinking of heading over to the Croix on Friday. Are they biting on the Wisconsin side of the Minnesota? I would prefer NOT to hit the squatters settlement off Hudson? Are they biting near the park in Bayport or should I head over toward Prescott? Any advice would be welcome? Are they hitting at Sunrise or Sunset?

I personally like getting there around 4:30-5:00 AM but I have Friday off so it really doesn't matter. I will be dragging a Shappell 1.5.

Ill be out there sometime today or this evening. Where you in the Bayport area?

I want to try the Bayport area on Saturday, Where do you get on at? Probably be out there about 2:00.

The Bayport access point is centered in this map, zoom out to see more detail.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&ge...z=18&iwloc=addr

You can't see the road that leads to the water on this map but if you get on Lakeside Dr from 5th Ave it will be obvoius.