• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

looking for a good spot

stillfishing

its been a week since i was last out there caught one perch and 2 big smalles shocker threw the ice i dont want to get to close to e big river city

I fish out of the Prescott areaI don't like the crowds I never due well in the mix. I like to move around I have done well around the points in the 18- 25 fow decent perch and plentyfull sauger with a random snake and wally

i usualy fish off the anderson window point but last weekend i was the only one out there and these two kids just drove around me on there four weelers all day but i was in 18 to 25 feet but i was woundering were else to go to get away.

thats a bumber they had to ruin your day. I don't get many chance to get out So I have only tried a few spots bnrth of prescott I use my H2oc and the lakemaster chip to find good looking spots and hitem up. So far nothing to brag about but I have always caught fish. Good luck

i have a few spots on my gps but there is people on them every time i go out or i will drill a bunch off holes and all of a suden there is five guys out there fishing around me i dont get it a few years back i had this golden spot i would kill them on every time and then i go out one day and boom a minni villege wright on top of it i must be bad luck.

stillfishing,

Maybe you have a sort of magnetic power that draws in anglers, or maybe you have "fishing pro" stickers all over your vehicle?

A few years ago when we had considerable amounts of snow, guys with plows on their vehicles would plow the snow clean around their houses to make an area to park multiple vehicles ( permanent houses) when they would plow like this, the snow formed hills all around their houses like a wall. This usually kept other anglers away. Not possible this year though, but a fun thought at times.

Turk

Always beware of the guys that decide to lightly spread a couple of bags of sand around the perimeter of their permanet shacks. I hear it does bad bad things to a nice sharp auger blade.

Those rock heads! LOL's

That's why I never drill over somebody's dirty spot! Not even over some old holes. Tried that once and got garbage and fish parts.

doughnut- i dont drive out i walk out

slipperybob- i have seen sand and [PoorWordUsage] out there befor but i did no it was boobetrap