Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
goingdeep

Bone Lake

9 posts in this topic

Anybody been out there lately was thinking out heading there tonight.. Any report would be great..

THanks

Or nothing would be great to.... THanks

Was out sat. 4-7. One small perch Tried from 10-17 fow.

I think this little lake was hit pretty hard this winter. We got only 1 bite, a small Walleye on a jig & minnow. We tried it Sunday and the fishing is quite slow and there is a decent amount of crowd on it. Mustve drilled like over 20 holes.

Early ice we caught a few 8" Crappies. But there were none in the same areas we fished before. Couldn't mark any fish on the Marcum?

buddy of mine tells me theres big northern in there every time we drive by.

i went out and threw some tip ups, no luck

Tried it again with no avail. With so many other good lakes near Bone it makes it seem kinda Bone dry. Head over to the Chisago areas.

yeah, not sure wats with this lake.. I heard it got real heavy pressure that hardwater season, and the one time I went out there this year, not one other person fishin the lake.. Managed a handful of 9" crappies, but that was it. I'm sure they're in there, just have to move and find them, with it being a relatively small lake, it shouldn't be too hard