Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CrappieKiller01

Walmart Shells

7 posts in this topic

Keep your eyes peeled back for walmart they are starting to put there steel shot on clearance now. bought 3 cases of winchester dryloc 3.5 in 2 and bb shot for only 330. origanly 19 a box.would of been 570 regular price.

Thanks for the tip

actually all there waterfowl stuff is on clearance. calls are like 50 percent off. decoy bags only 7 dollars. shelld bags only 9 . lanyards only 4 dollars.

Mr. Weekend, welcome to the fishingminnesota.com forums.It sure is nice to have a place like this, to find out where to get some shotgun shells, and save a few bucks.Post/reply often,because most everything folks need to know about the outdoors sports is right here.I think you'll like it here.Again,welcome! grin.gif

Rockman,

Thanks for the welcome

Originally Posted By: CrappieKiller01
Keep your eyes peeled back for walmart they are starting to put there steel shot on clearance now. bought 3 cases of winchester dryloc 3.5 in 2 and bb shot for only 330. origanly 19 a box.would of been 570 regular price.

I was wondering who bought it all,, I was kinda [PoorWordUsage] when i went there and all that they had was Drylock ,,, i got a ton of Ultra Shock last year at about half price,, this year all that they had was [PoorWordUsage] shells at about $2-5 off per box,, but I found some faster at a different store and had a buddy buy it for me and ended up getting a dumb checkout girl who rang all of the 3.5 inch shells up as 3 inch,,, total of $120 for 16 boxes with only three boxes being 3 inch

walmart is always good for that they see one box the same color of the others and just ask how many as u hand her the cheapest box.